There are two incredible opportunities coming up for you to showcase your artwork!
∴ ∴ ∴ ∴ ∴ ∴
First off, there is the 2016 Juried Student Show!
Entering this is a great way to show Guilford what you’ve been creating lately, as well as a chance to sell your work! The instructions are as followed:
- Select up to three of your best pieces.
- Print and attach a copy of the submission form to each piece you are submitting
- Submit the labeled pieces to the faculty member who teaches in the relevant medium before noon on Wednesday, November 2nd:
- Paintings/2-D Design to Antoine (Do not frame 2-D work.)
- Ceramics to Charlie
- Photography/Digital art to Maia
- 3-D/Sculpture to Mark
- Drawings/Prints to Katy
∴ ∴ ∴ ∴ ∴ ∴
The other awesome contest going on is the Photo and Film Club’s photo contest!
The winner of this contest will get their piece of photography published in the Guilfordian, with runners up featured on the Photo and Film Club’s Facebook page! Here’s the instructions:
- One entry per person, submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be your own work and publishable in the Guilfordian newspaper!
- The deadline is midnight of Wednesday Nov. 23rd
- Cannot be *heavily* edited (some light and color correction is fine)
Get busy making art!